Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Favorite Quotes

These are some of my favorite quotes:

Only those who can see the invisible can do the impossible.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

In order to be walked on, you have to be lying down.

I can't be anything to anyone unless I am everything to myself.

To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world.

The answer will always be 'no' if you don't ask.

We are given what we are ready to bear.

Those who don't learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.

Sometimes standing still is the worst move.

Nothing changes if nothing changes.

Always do what you are afraid to do.

But the most exciting, challenging, and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone to love the you that you love, well, that's just fabulous.

These quotes are on the religious side. I'm not religious, but I think they say something:

God never meant for you to be subservient to other people.

Hell would be God showing me all that I could have accomplished if I only had more faith.

Our life is God's gift to us. What we make of it is our gift to God.

No comments: